Page 1 of 3
Ing. Vojtech Pálinkáš, Ph.D.
- 1992-1997 - Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Institute of Geodesy, Masters's Study Programme (internal). Master Thesis: "Problems of Heights in Mountain Areas"
- 1997-2004 - Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Institute of Geodesy, Doctoral Study Programme (external). Doctor Thesis: "Monitoring of Geodynamic Phenomena in Gravity Field at the Geodetic Observatory Pecný"
- 1998 - 2000: Land Survey Office, Department of Leveling and Gravimetry
- 2000 - present: Research Institute of Geodesy, Topography and Cartography (RIGTC), Department of Geodesy and Geodynamics (specialization - gravimetry)
- Programming (Turbo Pascal, Matlab)
- Tsoft, Eterna, g
- Languages (English, Russian, Hungarian)
Membership in International Groups:
- Study Group 2.1.1 on Comparison of Absolute Gravimeters (IAG Sub-Commission 2.1 "Gravimetry and Gravity networks")
- Consultative Committee on Mass and Related Quantities, Working Group on Gravimetry
- Steering commitee for the International Comparison of Absolute Gravimeters in 2009, organised by Bureau International des Poids et Mesures.
- Next >>